An elegant replacement for any bottle or carton on the table, this stoneware carafe is as practical as it is beautiful. From water to juice to wine, use this versatile vessel to elevate every pour.
- Our ceramics is organically shaped and one-of-a-kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 1
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
3 in. diameter (top)
3.75 in. diameter (bottom)
8.25 in. height
1.6 lb. each
Holds 30 oz.
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
Upgrade Your Table
- Kathleen S.Verified BuyerRated 4 stars1 week agoGreat look
The carafe looks great. It is a little smaller then I wanted it to be, but it looks great, nice shape and colour.Was this helpful?
- Marylou M.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 week agoLove this carafe
Beautiful shape and colour. This carafe is a great size for many uses. Love it!Was this helpful?
- Heidi R.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 weeks agoMust-have decor piece
This is my favourite item I have ordered from Fable to date. It’s gorgeous as a carafe but love the versatility of using it as a vase.Was this helpful?
- Annamaria M.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars3 weeks agoBeautiful
Just lovely , color and quality! Makes me happy using them!Was this helpful?
- Linda C.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 month agoSuch a beauty!
This is extremely sturdy and yet when filled with water it isn't that heavy. Perfect for the dinner table.Was this helpful?