The ceramic cups your collection has been calling for. From water to wine, these tapered tumblers offer a stunning way to sip, and stack in twos for efficient storage.
- Our ceramics is organically shaped and one-of-a-kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 4
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
3 in. diameter (top)
3.6 in. diameter (middle)
3.6 in. height
0.64 lb. each
Holds 11 oz.
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
Upgrade Your Table
- Anastasia M.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars15 hours agoGorgeous set
They are gorgeous. I’m in love with this whole collection.Was this helpful?
- Jewel Vestbom P.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars4 days agoNicely made
They're a nice product but not what we needed. Unfortunately they came up in a search for a sake set. Thanks Google :-( But they're very nice, BIG, cups, if that is what you are looking for .Was this helpful?
- Kathleen S.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 week agoThe perfect size!
These cups are the perfect size, they fit nicely in my hand and they look great!Was this helpful?
- Tamsin P.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 week agoThe best morning coffee cups
These cups are adorable. I use them every morning for coffee ❤️Was this helpful?
- Annamaria M.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars3 weeks agoBeautiful
Lovely color and great quality!Was this helpful?