The Cereal Bowls
Don’t be fooled by this bowl’s size. It is perfect for breakfasts to dinner, salads to soups, yogurt to ice cream!
- Each bowl is organically shaped and one-of-a-kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 4
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
6 in. diameter
2 in. height
1.2 lb. each
Holds 16 oz.
Our dinnerware is durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your cutlery. They can be easily taken off with a polish like Bar Keeper’s Friend and our Tawashi Brush
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
Upgrade Your Table
- Katie Y.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars3 hours agoBeautiful bowls
Same beautiful shapes and variety as all my other pieces. These stack less compact than the salad bowls, and take up much more space but I love them.Was this helpful?
- Lisa R.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 week agoJust right
I love the size and shape of these bowls, they are great for yogurt and granola or a main dish! Bought these in midnight blue and love this color so much, I bought a whole 'nother set of dishes in this color.Was this helpful?
- Stacey I.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 weeks agoLove these bowls!
I love these bowls. They feel good in my hands. They make my table look better. Haha they may even make my food tastier!Was this helpful?
- Emilie P.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars3 weeks agoJust what I was looking for
Exactly as pictured. Pieces feel sturdy with a good weight. They look beautiful on the table.Was this helpful?
- Kelly k.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars3 weeks agoPerfect bowls that I use for EVERYTHING
esp great for asian food, like rice bowls but also breakfast parfaits, oatmeal, fruit bowl, etc. so pretty too. Wish it stacked little better tho.Was this helpful?