The Dinner Plates
Simple and elegant, The Dinner Plates can be dressed up or down for any occasion.
- Each plate is organically shaped and one-of-a-kind
- Flat with a low rim, it’s easily stackable
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 4
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
10.75 in. diameter
0.75 in. height
1.6 lb. each
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
Upgrade Your Table
- Karen G.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars4 days agoBeautiful plates!
Perfect dinner plate size, lovely color (Dove Grey). I bought 2 sets of the 4-setting bundles. I've been ill for the past several months and haven't been entertaining, but look forward to doing sop with this lovely addition to my kitchen ware.Was this helpful?
- Stephanie Z.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars4 days agoAmazing Quality!
I have loved every piece of fable dinnerware that we’ve purchased. Quality is fantastic and worth the price. Will be purchasing more. Highly recommend!Was this helpful?
- Katie Y.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars5 days agoPerfect dinner plate
Fable has stoneware nailed down- variety that reminds you they’re all handmade but enough uniformity that they will stack beautifully on your shelf. They are heavier, but not bulky like other stoneware I’ve owned. Overall just so pleased with my new sets!Was this helpful?
- Ava R.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars5 days agoThe Best
Luxe, beautiful, weight feels right in the hand! I have all colors but Dove grey. Obsessed.Was this helpful?
- Audra M.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars5 days agoPerfect plates
Huge size, with handy rim to keep sauces in place.Was this helpful?