The Pasta Bowls
Don’t let the “pasta” throw you off, this bowl is perfect for any occasion. From pasta with friends to bowls of ramen, or a quick weeknight meal of your favorite takeout.
- Each bowl is organically shaped and one-of-a-kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 4
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
8.5 in. diameter
2.25 in. height
1.7 lb. each
Holds 26 oz.
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your cutlery. They can be easily taken off with a polish like Bar Keeper’s Friend and our Tawashi Brush
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
Upgrade Your Table
- Karen G.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars5 days agoMulti-purpose bowl
A bit larger than most bowls but should be perfect for a substantial serving of pasta or soup.Was this helpful?
- Katie Y.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars5 days agoYou don’t need any other bowl
This is the most used item in our cupboard! We eat a number of meals that don’t quite need a plate, but are too crowded in a bowl. I love the shape of these, not too heavy, and gorgeous. Thanks, Fable! These are the best.Was this helpful?
- Ava R.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars6 days agoThe Best
Luxe, beautiful, weight feels right in the hand! I have all colors but Dove grey. Obsessed.Was this helpful?
- Stephanie D.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars6 days agoObsessed with these bowls
I knew I needed a different type of bowl but wasn’t sure what. I saw these pasta bowls and they have been perfect. I get so excited to use them. Beautiful, perfect size, very happy!Was this helpful?
- Megan A.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 week agoPasta bowls
Love the colour and made really well! Supper happy with it!Was this helpful?