The Dessert Plates
No matter what’s for dessert, these petite plates are always up to the task. Not big on sweets? They’re just right for appetizers, small sides, and snacks—or even as a rest for your Tawashi Brush by the sink.
- Each plate is organically shaped and one of a kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 4
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
6.5 in. diameter
0.75 in. height
0.69 lb each
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
Upgrade Your Table
- Madeleine R.Verified BuyerRated 5 starsYesterdaySo precious
I love these little plates they are perfectWas this helpful?
- Megan J.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars4 days agoPerfect dessert plates!
Love these little dessert plates!Was this helpful?
- Barbara K.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars4 days agoPerfect for dessert
These are the perfect size for dessert! They look beautiful and after serving dinner on my other Fable dishes, I can't end the meal on anything less!Was this helpful?
- Gwen C.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars5 days agoGreat size
I love the dessert plates. I have the rest of the set but really wanted bread and butter plates (you call them dessert plates). Looked all over for ones that matched Fable dishes and never found them so was thrilled that you finally stated selling them. Immediately bought 12 to complete my dinner set.
FYI one of my dishes had a chip on the edge and I emailed Fable and they sent a replacement immediately.
Love the dishesWas this helpful?
- Rebecca C.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars5 days agoPerfect
I am very happy with the dessert plates. They are the perfect size not 9th for dessert but appetizers and snacks. I love the lip on Fable plates for the fiction and style.Was this helpful?