The Little Bowls
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
Upgrade Your Table
- Sandra B.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Little BowlsI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 days agoLittle bowls
Love them - very useful. Wonderful with the serving plateWas this helpful?
- EllenVerified BuyerReviewingThe Little BowlsI recommend this productRated 4 stars5 days agoCute, Stackable, A Bit Too Small
These bowls are super cute. They stack well and are perfect for small dips or snacks like soy sauce, a few nuts, ingredient prep. If they were just a bit bigger, they could be functional for a lot more things. Like, they aren't wide enough across the top to catch cookie crumbs. They don't have enough volume to hold a serving of grapes. I'm still glad I bought some, but I probably didn't need as many, since I can use them in as many ways as I expected / hoped.Was this helpful?
- Tiffany C.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Little BowlsI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoLove these!!!!
Love these little bowls. Great for dipping sauces or portioned out snacks for fam.Was this helpful?
- Marica V.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Little BowlsI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoLove these little bowls
Perfect for setting up apps/snacks for guests or as a condiment bowl. And they always get compliments :)Was this helpful?
- NadineVerified BuyerReviewingThe Little BowlsI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoPerfect for snacks and dips!
At first, I wasn't sure how I will be able to utilize these mini bowls, but during WFH life, I found myself using these bowls for perfectly portioned snack containers. They're sturdy, elegant, and excellent for rationing.Was this helpful?