The Oval Serving Platter
A better way to serve. With its long and lean shape, this oval dish perfects any presentation without taking up too much space—and doubles as a decorative tray for the coffee table or credenza.
- Each plate is organically shaped and one of a kind
- Hand-finished in Portugal
- Comes in a set of 1
Artisan crafted stoneware
Local Portuguese clay
Lead-free semi-matte glaze
Designed in Vancouver, crafted in Portugal
15 in. length
8.25 in. width
0.75 in. height
1.7 lb each
Our ceramics are durable and easy to care for.
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 450ºF
- All semi-matte ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with a scouring powder (like Bar Keepers Friend) and our Tawashi Brush
Hand-finished in the Tagus Valley region of Portugal with locally sourced and recycled clays that are fired twice to create everyday durability.
Upgrade Your Table
- Holly N.Verified BuyerRated 4 stars2 hours agoLovely dishes
I ordered the serving platter and a dishware set. They are all lovely and functional. I have just one concern, which is the matte, unsealed bottom on all the dishware. I'm concerned this will easily get stained over time, and one dish did arrive with a black scuff on the bottom which hasn't come out (although I haven't tried barkeepers friend or another special cleaner).Was this helpful?
- Barbara K.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars4 days agoAnother great piece
A beautiful addition to my other Fable dishes. I'm slowly turning over my entire kitchen to Fable and have not been disappointed with anything yet!Was this helpful?
- Nicole M.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 weeks agoServing platter
Very pretty!Was this helpful?
- Satchie S.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 weeks agoClassic design, excellent quality
Beautiful. Goes with everything. Durable, sleek, and great size. Highly recommend.Was this helpful?
- GLENDA D.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 month agoOval Serving Platter
The serving platter is the perfect size and shape. Cooked asparagus with grated Meyer lemon rind looks fabulous and appetizing on this platter.Was this helpful?